3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Munich in a fun new way: via Segway. After learning how to ride a Segway, zoom through the attractive Bavarian city. Learn about the history of Munich from the guide while seeing such sites as Odeonsplatz, Hofgarten, Victory Gate, Leopoldstraße, the Maximilianeum and the Peace Angel, among others. This tour is a great way to rest your cobblestone-weary feet!
- 3-hour small-group guided Segway tour of Munich
- Get a lesson on how to ride a Segway
- Zip to legendary landmarks and sites throughout Munich's Old Town
- Learn the history of the city while zooming through it
- Small-group tour ensures lots of attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Wet Poncho in the case of Segway
Departure & Return
Artur-Kutscher-Platz 2A , Artur-Kutscher-Platz 2A, 80802 München, GermanyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 14 years, no drivers licence needed, weight: 45-118 kg (99-260lbs.)
- Valid ID, non-slip shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, sunglasses and sunscreen if needed
- Choice of several departure times; please advise at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be min. 10 minutes before tourstart at the meeting point
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seg-to-rent Segway Munich
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Munich's Highlights 3-hour Segway Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Munich's Highlights 3-hour Segway Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Munich's Highlights 3-hour Segway Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Munich's Highlights 3-hour Segway Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMunichHistorical Tours - BavariaSegway Tours - BavariaHalf-day Tours - BavariaHistorical Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenSegway Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHalf-day Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHistorical Tours - InnsbruckSegway Tours - InnsbruckHalf-day Tours - InnsbruckCategory
SchwabingLinderhof CastleAndechs MonasteryFrauenchiemseeJewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)TheresienwieseMunich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)Hellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)King's Square (Königsplatz)Deutsches MuseumHerrenchiemsee New PalaceEisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)Allianz ArenaPaulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München)Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)OdeonsplatzBeer and Oktoberfest Museum