- See more of Munich in less time by exploring on a bike
- Pedal to Odeonsplatz, the Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt), and other sights
- Travel with a guide—no need to navigate Munich’s bike path network
- Learn about Munich’s history and about modern life in the city
Departure & Return
Meet at the entrance of Karl's Gate (Karlstor) at Karlsplatz, and look for your guide with his bicycle and Fat Tire Tours shirt. If you would like to drop by our shop before the tour, you can find us a one minute walk away at Karlsplatz 4 (in the plaza, past the Sixt car rental office).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons