- 2-hour walking tour of Munich's Nazi landmarks
- Learn about German history with a local guide
- Hear stories about the city's WWII history
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group tour ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Your guide will be on Marienplatz central Munich in front of the Tourist information Centre, holding a black and white placard with Alun Evans Personal Tour Guiding Munich on It.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alun Evans Personal Tour Guiding Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands