Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel/address in Munich at 7:30 a.m., 8:30 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. OR AT ANY OTHER TIME OF YOUR CHOICE - just let us know!
Pick-up (and/or return) is also possible outside Munich (e.g. MUC airport) on customer request; additional costs may apply. We will be happy to inform you!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Can you walk the slightly ascending asphalted path from the car park to Neuschwanstein Castle - about 1 mile within an hour? If not, an additional (waiting) time requirement for the horse hybrid carriage or the shuttle bus must be taken into account. In any case, about 0.28 miles (with up to 15% incline) or approx. 0.31 miles (with up to 19% gradient) have to be walked from the respective final stop to the castle entrance! We are happy to accompany you so that you can reach your guide in good time! (PRICES: > horse-drawn carriage € 7.00 for mountain /3.50 € for descent; > shuttle bus (3.00 € for round trip, does not travel during snow and ice)
- Alpine Coaster: Children are only allowed to use the Alpine Coaster from the age of 3 (proof of age required). Children under the age of 8 may only use the Alpine Coaster as a passenger together with an older person (from 16 years, minimum height 4.5 ft or 1,35 m).
- PLEASE NOTE: Reservations are not possible for the Alpine Coaster. Due to the popularity of this attraction, waiting times are possible.
- During the entire excursion, 1 GB of data volume is available free of charge (further data volume is available for a small fee).
- Image credit Photo #2 (Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau castle) © Bayerische Schlösserverwaltung, Photo #12 (Throne room Neuschwanstein) © Bayerische Schlösserverwaltung
- TRAVEL*SAFE & WITH CONFIDENCE ...and the certainty that with ALL our tours you & your Loved ones are safe and protected - Since our vehicle is equipped with the protective partition screens (removable), we now even exceed all COVID-19 requirements: 1) Only your group travels in our Minivan, which is cleaned and disinfected after each use. Hand Sanitizer is on board. 2) Your (Driver-) Guide has been vaccinated against COVID-19! 3) The Minivan is driven EXCLUSIVELY by me (owner of SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE) - so there is 100% transparency and maximum security guaranteed. 4) When we leave the minivan for sightseeing, we STRICTLY AVOID ALL CROWDS AND GATHERINGS. The top priority is to keep a safe distance! If you have any doubts about visiting a particular attraction, we will always be able to offer alternative destinations. 5) We keep ourselves up-to-date on the latest recommendations and directives of the WHO and the German government. 6) If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us anytime. // WHENEVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEXT TRIP: Trust in SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE Tours - we take the situation seriously, so that you can always enjoy MAXIMUM SAFETY combined with the familiar pre-pandemic COMFORT! // Stay healthy & well, with warm regards, Stefan [SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE]
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Bavaria Exclusive
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by MY*GUiDE EXCLUSiVE Neuschwanstein Castle Tour INCL. TiCKETS and ALPiNE COASTER from Munich.