- Spectacular views of Niagara Falls by day and night
- See different sides of the US from Amish Country to the White House
- Journey through New York State, New Jersey, and Philadelphia
- Hassle-free tour with accommodation and transport taken care of
Departure & Return
6:30 AM Departure In front of Port Authority Bus Terminal Building on 42nd Street (between 8th & 9th Avenue)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This itinerary reflects amended offerings due to the closed Canadian border crossing due to Covid-19. Upon border reopening the tour will resume touring the Canadian side.
- Wheelchair transportation must be requested in advance
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Montour Falls will replace Watkins Glenn Park during winter months when it is inaccessible
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Hotel Accommodations: Wyndham Super 8 Hotel, La Quinta Inn & Suites, and Wyndham Garden. Please note specific hotels mentioned not guaranteed
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Due to security a passport or U.S. ID will be required to enter Arlington Cemetery
- On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. For entry to Canada, it is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure in advance that visa requirements are met
- Passengers without the proper travel documents to cross and enter Canada can still join this tour. In such event, the passenger will remain at the hotel on the United States side of the Falls and will not join any part of the tour that will take place in the Canadian territory. You will be able to join the boat ride on the Maid of the Mist as this departs from the American side of the Falls. You will get to see the American Falls and the Canadian Falls from the boat. During the winter months, when the Maid of the Mist is not operating, you will be able to walk to the Falls on your own. There are no substitute attractions on the America side of the Falls. Outlet shopping is located on the American side and does not require a Canadian visa or passport
- Valid US passport or Passport + US green card – Crossing is available to US Citizens or Permanent Residents ONLY. - Proof of FULL covid vaccination minimum of 14 days prior to departure date. - Negative PCR test results – test must have been taken WITHIN 72 HOURS OF ARRIVAL TO THE CANADIAN BORDER. (Tests will be checked at the Canadian border, any travelers whose results “expire” prior to arrival at the border will be denied entry to Canada by Canadian border officials) - For planning purposes please anticipate an 8pm border crossing time and ensure that your test will be valid for that time on your date of departure. - Download ArriveCAN app to your mobile device
- Upon arrival to your tour in New York City the tour escort will verify that all necessary paperwork for the Canadian border crossing is valid and within compliance. Anyone who is not in compliance prior to tour departure will enjoy the American side itinerary, no changes can be made once the tour has departed.
- PCR tests that arrive AFTER TOUR DEPARTURE will not be accepted and will not change the individual traveler’s itinerary for the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands