Are you interested in?
One World Observatory Tours
75 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
58 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
153 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See New York City at your feet with admission to the One World Observatory, a 3-story destination on top of the western hemisphere’s tallest building. Ride to the 102nd floor and watch the virtual city skyline transform across centuries of history. Learn about the construction of the skyscraper, which has sweeping views across the city, enjoying New York from a whole new perspective. Or choose from two upgrade options with benefits like skip-the-line security entrance and flexible admission.
- Skip-the-line admission to One World Observatory
- Learn about the construction of America's tallest building
- Choose from two upgrade options for a seamless experience
- Enjoy interpretive art installations that explore NYC history
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Upgrade to skip even fast track lines and head straight for the express elevator.
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket (Skip the ticket line and proceed to security)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointOne World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Legends OWO LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: NYC One World Observatory Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: NYC One World Observatory Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: NYC One World Observatory Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Skip the line, and reservations for dinner is the best was to enjoy it." See review
- "Reserved a table for the one dine observatory restaurant, a bit pricey but worth it for a special evening." See review
- "spring for the money and buy priority entry 3 they allow a lot of people up there, so its hard to find a window to see the views clearly." See review
Product code: 8747ONEWORLD
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNew York CitySkip-the-Line Tours - New YorkAttractions & Museums - New YorkSkip-the-Line Tours - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - BrooklynSkip-the-Line Tours - NewarkAttractions & Museums - NewarkCategory
New York City Garment DistrictMinskoff TheatreCentral Park ZooPalace TheatreMorris-Jumel MansionChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexNational Museum of the American Indian–New YorkGrand Central StationHudson River New York City ChinatownLaGuardia Airport (LGA)Vivian Beaumont TheaterMadison Square ParkBryant ParkFrick Collection Winter Garden TheatreThe Metropolitan OperaTimes SquareFriends BuildingBattery Park