- Traverse Cornwall’s coast and waters on a coasteering trip from Newquay
- Get the most from the sport with a guide for instruction and safety
- Tackle rocks, whirlpools, swims, and jumps, with all equipment supplied
- Ideal for first-timers and families, with choice of timings for flexibility
Departure & Return
*Please message us your email address to receive a confirmation email from us, and to receive the participation form to be completed before arrival. Meet us at 40 Fore Street, Newquay, Cornwall TR7 1LP. Look for the blue building opposite Sainsbury's. Your nearest parking is Tower road car park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cornish Wave Surf & Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.