4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of Canada’s burgeoning Niagara wine region on this engaging, small-group tour. Meet your guide directly at your Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake accommodation, and travel in a comfortable minibus. You’ll visit three or four top-rated local wineries. Enjoy numerous tastes at each, discover how wine is made, tour the vineyards, and even enjoy a wine-and-cheese pairing at one of the stops. At the end of your adventure, return directly to your hotel.
- Enjoy a seamless and stress-free way to tour the Niagara wine region
- Visit three or four of the region’s top-rated local wineries
- Round-trip transit from your local accommodation via comfy minibus
- Discover how wine is made, enjoy tastes, and try cheese pairings
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off ( Niagara Falls & Niagara On The Lake)
Tasting Fee's at Wineries
Pick up on USA side
Covid Update - The specific wineries listed can't be guaranteed - Other wineries will be visited
Departure & Return
1057 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 19 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Community Transport Group
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Wine & Cheese Tour - Niagara On The Lake Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Wine & Cheese Tour - Niagara On The Lake Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Wine & Cheese Tour - Niagara On The Lake Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Wine & Cheese Tour - Niagara On The Lake Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Wine & Cheese Tour - Niagara On The Lake Wine Tour
4 to 5 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNiagara Falls & AroundFood Tours - OntarioUnique Experiences - OntarioBus Tours - OntarioWine Tastings - OntarioHalf-day Tours - OntarioFood Tours - Niagara FallsUnique Experiences - Niagara FallsBus Tours - Niagara FallsWine Tastings - Niagara FallsHalf-day Tours - Niagara FallsFood Tours - BuffaloUnique Experiences - BuffaloBus Tours - BuffaloWine Tastings - BuffaloHalf-day Tours - BuffaloCategory
Brock's MonumentPeller Estates WineryWhirlpool Aero CarSafari NiagaraLouis Tussaud's WaxworksFallsview Indoor WaterparkNiagara Falls IMAX TheatreRipley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara FallsNiagara Parks Butterfly ConservatoryKurtz OrchardsFloral Clock Nightmares Fear FactoryWhite Water WalkOutlet Collection at NiagaraQueen Victoria ParkGreg Frewin TheatreJackson-Triggs WineryRipley's Believe It or Not! Niagara FallsClifton HillReif Estate Winery