4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
See the wilder, less-developed aspect of Niagara Falls with a 4-hour tour to the Canadian side of the border with pick up at New York hotels. Ride the Hornblower boat to the base of Horseshoe Falls, and feel the river’s massive power and cooling mist. Capture panoramic images from the 775-foot (236-meter) Skylon Tower, then listen to stories about the daredevils and adventurers who have taken on the falls in barrels and boats. Explore the Niagara’s scenic escarpment, power plants, rapids and vast whirlpool before returning to New York.
- 4-hour tour of the Canadian side of Niagara from New York
- Ride a boat to the base of the falls
- See the area from an elevated observation tower
- Explore the sites surrounding the falls
- Hotel pickup, admission and boat tickets included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup also available at our visitor center at 6501 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- For USA Pick ups: A valid Passport or Visa is Required to cross the US/Canadian border. Passengers will not be allowed to travel without proof of identification.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Niagara Falls
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Niagara Falls Canada Tour from Niagara USA?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Niagara Falls Canada Tour from Niagara USA?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Niagara Falls Canada Tour from Niagara USA?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Niagara Falls Canada Tour from Niagara USA
4 to 6 hours
2 hours 55 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNiagara FallsBus Tours - New YorkNature and Wildlife - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkBus Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundNature and Wildlife - Niagara Falls & AroundHistorical Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundHalf-day Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundBus Tours - BuffaloNature and Wildlife - BuffaloHistorical Tours - BuffaloHalf-day Tours - BuffaloCategory