- Explore the magical underwater world of Okinawa
- All diving gear is included
- Photos and videos will be provided after, free of charge
- Feed the fish with the provided food
Departure & Return
Please come to Maeda Sakai public parking lot A car with the MalDive logo is at the parking lot. The staff is waiting here. If you can not find it, please call me. (81) 090-3327-0967
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you have heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or otolaryngeal diseases, you can not participate.
- Please carefully read 【Spot Change Information】 and make a reservation on your notice.
- If you plan to fly on the day, you can not participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- People with hangovers and those with the previous day's drink can not attend.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY モルダイブ (MalDive)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms