- Enjoy this eco-tour in one of Florida’s old growth forests
- The peaceful waters are good for kids too, ages four and up
- Stay safe. All the gear is provided, and the guide is ACA certified
- Choose a tandem kayak to go with a friend, or paddle alone in a single
Departure & Return
The Paddling Center is located at 2nd entrance to Shingle Creek Park, immediately past Marker 15 sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children ages 7-11 ~ Adults ages 12-99
- We recommend you wear shorts, light shirt / top, sandals, hat and bring sunblock
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Paddling Center at Shingle Creek
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Cypress Forest Guided Kayak Tour.