- This package includes an airboat ride, mining experience, and museum entry
- Look out for alligators on your boat ride, and learn about the local ecosystem
- Enjoy hearty barbecue lunch options like pulled pork, brisket, and more
- Learn about local Indigenous people’s history at the Native American Village
Departure & Return
Directions: Take 192 to Poinciana Blvd (Poinciana is located between mile marker 10 and 11. Turn south on Poinciana Blvd Go 19 miles south until it dead ends (Poinciana Blvd will change it's name to Southport Rd)
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please consult doctor for health issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 30-Minute Airboat Ride, Lunch, Gem Mining and Park Admission .