- Choice of several departures throughout the day to fit your vacation schedule
- Aerial views of the parks give a very different perspective and great photo ops
- Pilot provides in-depth commentary as you travel
- Guaranteed window seat gives the best possible views
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Weight restrictions: One person CANNOT exceed 300lbs (136kg/21.4st) and the total weight for 3 people is 600lbs (272kg/42.8st). All passengers must be willing to be weighed for safety.
- People per ride: The helicopter fits 3 people at a time so if you have a party of 4 people or more, we will have to split them in two or more rides.
- Infants (up to 2 years old) must sit on a lap and will fly for free.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Reschedule/Cancellation Policy: A full refund or reschedule requires at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. No refunds will be given after that time period. Although all flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions. If it is cancelled due to inclement weather (heavy rain, low cloud ceilings, lightning, or extreme winds), you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Failure in showing up for your appointment without notice will result in cancellation of your tour without refund.
- Arrival time: passengers must arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled departure.
- If you have symptoms of fever or cough, you will not be able to fly. You must wear a mask during the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MaxFlight Helicopter Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Helicopter Tour over Orlando's Theme Parks.
- "I booked a surprise helicopter tour for my new hubby and I and it was so worth it!" See review