- Take an exciting airboat ride through Everglade National Park in search of alligators
- Shop at Miami’s bustling Bayside Marketplace
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour cruise along Biscayne Bay to see the homes of the rich and famous
- Spend time in South Beach admiring the famous Art Deco architecture
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The park is the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States and protects the land that is home to rare and endangered species like the manatee, the American crocodile and the Florida panther. On this wild, 30-minute airboat ride through Florida’s famous eco-system and swamp lands, be on the lookout for alligators and more. Then get closer to them on an interactive snake and alligator show, with some great photo opportunities to remember the day with.
After leaving the park, it's a 1-hour drive to Miami. First, enjoy some free time to shop and wander and grab some food at Bayside Marketplace. Here, you can upgrade to include a 1.5-hour cruise on Biscayne Bay along Miami’s scenic waterway. Check out the celebrity homes, from Hibiscus Island to Star Island and beyond.
Back on solid ground, close the day with a visit to lively South Beach and its famous Art Deco District. Walk through the neighborhood and admire the architecture, grab something to eat, shop and soak up the distinctive culture that makes South Beach one of the most popular hot spots in the world.
Finally, board the coach for the 4-hour return trip to Orlando.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. The size of the vehicle used will be adjusted based on the number of passengers to allow for social distancing and all safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff