20 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
One-way private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Walt Disney World Swan , 1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830All Walt Disney World Resorts and all Universal Resorts (and surrounding areas)
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2019 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Jeff Fuqua Blvd S and Quick Turnaround Rd , Orlando, FL 32827, USA
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Maximum of 3 suitcases and 2/3 carry-on bags.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quicksilver Tours and Transportation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Transportation from Disney or Universal to Orlando Airport (MCO)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Transportation from Disney or Universal to Orlando Airport (MCO)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Transportation from Disney or Universal to Orlando Airport (MCO)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 124462P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Transportation from Disney or Universal to Orlando Airport (MCO)
20 to 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportOrlandoAirport & Hotel Transfers - FloridaTransportation Services - FloridaPrivate Drivers - FloridaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Cape CanaveralTransportation Services - Cape CanaveralPrivate Drivers - Cape CanaveralAirport & Hotel Transfers - Cocoa BeachTransportation Services - Cocoa BeachPrivate Drivers - Cocoa BeachCategory
Clearwater BeachTitanic: The Artifact ExhibitionEllie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State ParkFantasy of FlightDisney's Hollywood Studios®Universal CityWalkRipley’s Believe It or Not! OrlandoUniversal's Islands of AdventureTIAA Bank FieldEpcot CenterLEGOLAND® Florida ResortDisney Springs™Florida MallUniversal’s Volcano BayDisney's Animal Kingdom®Medieval Times Dinner & TournamentWizarding World of Harry PotterSEA LIFE® OrlandoMadame Tussauds OrlandoDaytona International Speedway