3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide
Tickets to museums
Departure & Return
Park End St, Oxford OX1 1HS, UK
Meeting point at Oxford Railway Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dennis Khoroshko
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Oxford and Harry Potter Private Guided Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oxford and Harry Potter Private Guided Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Oxford and Harry Potter Private Guided Walking Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOxfordWalking Tours - South East EnglandHistorical Tours - South East EnglandHalf-day Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - LondonHistorical Tours - LondonHalf-day Tours - LondonWalking Tours - BirminghamHistorical Tours - BirminghamHalf-day Tours - BirminghamCategory