Departure & Return
Be sure to download the Joshua Tree GPS Guide before arriving at the West Entrance. Your tour automatically starts as you enter the official gate to the park.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
This is the exit to the park located in 29 Palms. Be sure to visit the Visitors Center here. If you came from Palm Springs, expect about a 1 hour journey home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Adventures, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Joshua Tree National Park Tour with GPS Virtual Guide.