- Enjoy the special opportunity to discover the San Andreas Fault up close
- Immerse yourself in the desert scenery when you travel by open-air Jeep
- This small-group tour, capped at 14 people, promises a personal experience
- Your guide’s commentary will help bring the region and its history to life
Departure & Return
Meet your Jeep and Guide in the dirt parking lot. NOTE: Once you turn onto the dirt road, you will only go about 100 feet before you turn left into a big dirt parking lot. If you get to the horse corals, you've gone too far. Please turn around and go back to the parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As desert temperatures may vary, dressing in layers would be advised
- Please call the reservation's desk a day or two before your tour to confirm your pickup time and location. Failure to call, however, will NOT result in cancellation of the tour.
- Closed-toe shoes, a hat and sunscreen are strongly advised
- A minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Guests with neck or back problems or pregnant women in their 2nd or 3rd trimester should consult with their doctor before taking a Jeep Tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Adventures - Palm Springs
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms