- Visit three very different regions of France over three days
- Enjoy a guided visit of St. Malo and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit the famous French châteaux of Langeais and Chenonceau with wine tasting
- Two nights' accommodation and some meals included
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With your informative guide, travel first to the Normandy coast, visiting Rouen, Honfleur and Omaha Beach. On Day 2, head to the walled city of St-Malo and then Mont St-Michel, a World Heritage Site known for its unique setting on a small rocky island. Day 3 is reserved for the castles of the Loire Valley, including Château de Langeais and Château de Chenonceau.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of two people per room. Separate bookings should be made for each room required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note: Single Room Supplement to be paid on the day of the departure (101€)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms