13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take an evocative tour through France’s World War II history on a private, full-day trip to Normandy that focuses on the American battlefields and memorials. Visit D-Day landing sites including Omaha and Utah Beaches and the airborne drop zone at Saint Mere Eglise, and pay tribute to more than 10,000 fallen soldiers at the American Cemetery. Hear stories of horror and heroism from a private guide as you explore some of the most significant battlegrounds in Europe.
- Private, full-day tour to Normandy battlefields from Paris
- Visit France's most important World War II sites with a focus on American troops
- Set foot on hallowed D-Day landing sites including Omaha and Utah Beaches, Saint Mere Eglise, and Pont du Hoc
- Pay respect to those killed in conflict at the American Cemetery
- Hear stories about the battles that helped win the war and shape history
- Led by a knowledgeable driver/guide
- Includes transport in a private vehicle from Paris hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Lunch (approx EUR 20)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Direct pick up & drop off to any accommodation in Paris: hotel, air b&b, airport CDG/Orly
- Charles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Once booked, the tour is private and not shared with a second group
- Very flexible; changes in itinerary possible on the day
- Ask for child car seats in advance if needed
- “If you have a relative that participated in the battle of Normandy or you are just simply interested in a specific division or army, do not hesitate to inform us about it while booking the tour. In this case we can do the necessary research on individuals or their divisions and perfectly personalize the tour for you!”
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-American Private Day Tour to Normandy D-Day Beaches from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during All-American Private Day Tour to Normandy D-Day Beaches from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All-American Private Day Tour to Normandy D-Day Beaches from Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All-American Private Day Tour to Normandy D-Day Beaches from Paris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
All-American Private Day Tour to Normandy D-Day Beaches from Paris
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
French National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)Chateau de Vaux-le-VicomteJacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)9th Arrondissement3rd ArrondissementMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)César Palace CabaretVilla SavoyeOdéon-Théatre de l'EuropePont Alexandre IIIThéatre des VariétésArmy Museum (Musee de l'Armee)Shakespeare and Company BookstoreMaison de Victor HugoParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Gérard Mulot PâtisserieCanal Saint-MartinPetit PalaisLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Palais de Justice