- Arc de Triomphe and Seine river cruise combo tickets
- Bypass the wait at the entrance with special on-the-spot entry to the panoramic arch
- Get a front-row look at top attractions in the City of Lights from an ideal vantage point—the water
- Listen to audio narration as you cruise past landmarks, spanning hundreds of years
Departure & Return
You will see Arc de Triomphe once you get off the subway from the station Charles de Gaule Etoile present your e-ticket and go up the Arc de Triomphe
The name of the company is Bateaux Parisiens. The pier number is 3 at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris Business and Travel SARL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- "The climb up the 200+ stairs is worth every ache of the legs, to get the views and atmospheric feeling you get looking from the top of one of Paris’s most iconic landmarks." See review