10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Normandy Landing Beaches are among France’s most important WWII sites and memorials; the location of the notorious D-Day Landings. This full-day tour from Paris follows the path of the Canadian Allied troops; visiting Juno Beach and the Canadian war cemetery. Along the way, stop in Bayeux for a visit to the UNESCO-protected Bayeux Tapestry.
- Visit Juno Beach, where Canadian troops landed during the D-Day invasion
- See the world-famous Bayeux Tapestry with admission included
- Private tour: learn more about WWII history from a private guide
- Hassle-free pickup and round-trip transport from your Paris hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels and Ports in the Normandy & Parisian Region
- Port de Javel Bas in Quai André Citroën, Port de Javel Bas, 75015 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venez Discover France
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canadian Landing Beaches Discovery from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Canadian Landing Beaches Discovery from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Canadian Landing Beaches Discovery from Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canadian Landing Beaches Discovery from Paris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Canadian Landing Beaches Discovery from Paris
10 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisShore Excursions - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FrancePorts of Call Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceShore Excursions - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléePorts of Call Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeShore Excursions - BloisBus Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisPorts of Call Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Avenue des Champs-ÉlyséesPierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent FoundationPierre Hermé PâtisserieBastilleFolies Bergère Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Gare Saint-Lazare3rd ArrondissementStade de FranceSaint Étienne du MontPalais Royal 6th ArrondissementTuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)Butte-aux-CaillesFrench National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Place des VosgesNouvelle EveJardin des PlantesButtes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)Paris Story