13 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit World War II sites in Normandy with the benefit of a full-day small-group tour from Paris that highlights the Canadian soldiers who fought in France during the war. Highlights include Pegasus Bridge, the Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery, Canada House on Juno Beach, Croix de Lorraine, Juno Beach Centre, and the Mémorial de Caen Museum. Travel by minibus round-trip from Paris with an informative guide.
- Small-group full-day Normandy WWII tour from Paris
- Includes transportation, guide, and admission to Juno Beach Centre
- Hassle-free excursion focused on Canada’s military efforts during WWII
- Small group limited to eight people allows for a more personalized tour
Saved to wishlist!
Entry/Admission – Juno Beach Centre
Departure & Return
116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
75008 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ADRIAN ROADS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canadians in Normandy D-Day beaches Juno Beach and Pegasus Bridge?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Canadians in Normandy D-Day beaches Juno Beach and Pegasus Bridge?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Canadians in Normandy D-Day beaches Juno Beach and Pegasus Bridge?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canadians in Normandy D-Day beaches Juno Beach and Pegasus Bridge?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Canadians in Normandy D-Day beaches Juno Beach and Pegasus Bridge
13 to 14 hours
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Grands Boulevards9th ArrondissementPère Lachaise CemeteryJeu de PaumeBasilique du Sacré-CoeurPlace DauphineParadis LatinParis Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)Museum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)Hotel de VilleNotre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)Fontaine Saint-MichelRue MontorgueilAir and Space MuseumParis Orly Airport (ORY)PrintempsCésar Palace CabaretSaint Étienne du MontMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)Musée des Arts et Métiers