- Take in three top Paris attractions in just one night—a perfect choice for travelers short on time
- Indulge in a dining experience with a choice between the Eiffel Tower terrace or a dinner cruise
- Sail down the Seine past top monuments on a sightseeing cruise
- Experience traditional Parisian cabaret and sip Champagne at the legendary Moulin Rouge
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the departure. Meet your guide with a Pariscityvision sign at the bottom of the stairs leading to the Seine River.
Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi (Opéra, Arc de Triomphe/Champs Elysées, Montparnasse, Eiffel tower or Bastille districts).
What To Expect
If opting to dine at the Eiffel Tower, greet your host at a location nearby and take a short stroll to the iconic structure. Here, allow the elevator to whisk you to the terrace and settle into your heated bubble-dome for a gourmet meal with wine, beer, or soft drinks. Admire panoramic views across the City of Lights from the vantage point. Then, head for the Seine as you glide past illuminated monuments on a river cruise.
Alternatively, choose a dinner cruise along the Seine and watch Paris landmarks drift by as you dine. Tuck into a 3-course meal as you pass by landmarks such as the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Musee d’Orsay. Arrive at the glittering Eiffel Tower and head up to the second-floor observation deck for panoramic views across the city.
Following either dinner option, board an air-conditioned coach and head to Montmartre, the home of Paris’ Bohemian past. Slide into the Moulin Rouge and take your seats for a thrilling review show, inspired by traditional Parisian cabaret, as you sip Champagne late into the night.
After the show, hop back aboard your transportation for drop-off near your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Casual dress code required at Moulin Rouge - jacket and tie are appreciated, shorts, sportswear and sports shoes are not allowed
- You can attend the 1st (start at 9pm) or the 2nd show (start at 11pm) depending on the cabaret's program
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people; a table for two is not available
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 06
- Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi.
- It is forbidden to take pictures, to film or to record the show and to take pictures of the hall
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The only thing I would advise is that you give yourself plenty of time to get back down the eiffel tower as the que for the lift can take a while." See review
- "In general I do recommended the tour but be aware of getting in contact with the local agency beforehand to avoid having the issues I had." See review
- "Queues too long to go up the tower, so only saw 2nd floor, far to many people allowed in felt very claustrophobic." See review