Are you interested in?
Eiffel Tower Tours
492 Tours & Activities
1028 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
96 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Take advantage of a package deal to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing, with a sunset cruise along the Seine, complete with a glass of complimentary Champagne, followed by skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower’s second floor. Absorb unique views of the City of Lights by night and benefit from your local guide’s insights as you tick off 2 of the city’s top attractions in 1 evening.
- Combine 2 top city experiences with a package deal
- Enjoy views of the city by night from 2 unique vantage points
- Avoid long wait times with skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower
- Unwind as you cruise with a complimentary glass of Champagne included
Saved to wishlist!
One hour riverboat cruise of the Seine
One glass of champagne
A friendly and local English-speaking guide
Eiffel Tower Skip the line access to the second level
The tower summit is not included in the tour.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1 Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris, France
Return DetailsEiffel Tower, Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It's always smart to wear comfortable shoes since you'll be on your feet for the part of this tour.
- Light jacket is recommended as it may get windy on the river and on the Eiffel Tower.
- Due to the Cruise Embarcation procedure we highly recommend that you arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time of your tour to ensure a prompt start.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tour Guy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Evening Eiffel Tower Tour & Seine River Cruise with Champagne?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Evening Eiffel Tower Tour & Seine River Cruise with Champagne?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Evening Eiffel Tower Tour & Seine River Cruise with Champagne?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all 6
See all 6
Product code: 67584P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursWater ToursNight CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParisNight Tours - Île-de-FranceWater Tours - Île-de-FranceNight Cruises - Île-de-FranceNight Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWater Tours - Marne-la-ValléeNight Cruises - Marne-la-ValléeNight Tours - ReimsWater Tours - ReimsNight Cruises - ReimsCategory
Paris Aquarium (Aquarium de Paris)Stade Roland GarrosNational Museum of the RenaissanceArc de TriompheParadis LatinCésar Palace CabaretMontparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)6th Arrondissement2nd ArrondissementPalais Royal BastilleChapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Nissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)Musée des Arts et Métiers Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Paris Currency MuseumIle Saint-LouisMuseum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)Théatre des VariétésGiverny