- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more memorable experience
- Admire in real life the same scenery Monet depicted in more than 250 of his paintings
- Gain insight into the artist’s inspirations and personal life
- Audio guide and round-trip transport by comfortable minivan from Paris included
Departure & Return
Please be there at least 15 min before the official departure time! Tours always start sharp at the appointed starting time. For this tour it is absolutely necessary that you arrive before the tour starts as there is no way of catching up with the group once the tour has started.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small Group Tour limited to 8 people
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms