9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Set out on a private tour of both Versailles and Giverny―the village where Impressionist painter Claude Monet lived and worked―on a full-day trip from Paris. Begin with a visit to Giverny to learn about the life of Monet and explore his former home and gardens. Following a delicious lunch, head south to Versailles for skip-the-line access to the famed royal palace. See the ornate Hall of Mirrors and Grand Apartments, stroll through the garden 'a la Francaise' and gain insight into the world of French nobility from an expert guide.
- Full-day private tour of both Giverny and Versailles from Paris
- Explore the charming village of Giverny, former home of and inspiration for Impressionist painter Claude Monet
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Versailles and its royal gardens
- Gain insight into the world of French nobility
- Savor the personalized attention that comes from a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Headset to hear the guide clearly
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks