2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Paris' Marais district on a private tour designed with families in mind. As you walk past medieval lanes and architecture, hidden courtyards, and stylish shops, a guide will keep you and your kids engaged in the history of the neighborhood. Sights you'll see include Place des Vosges, Hôtel de Ville, the Jewish Quarter, and Eglise Saint-Paul-Saint-Louis.
- Discover the Marais in Paris with a kid-focused art-historian guide
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private tour
- Walk around the neighborhood to admire its historical attractions up close
- Any entrance fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Professional kids friendly guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1 Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, 75004 Paris, France
Place des Vosges, 75004 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kids and Families Marais Private Tour in Paris including Jewish Quarter?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Kids and Families Marais Private Tour in Paris including Jewish Quarter?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kids and Families Marais Private Tour in Paris including Jewish Quarter?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 51738P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsCategory
Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Paris Currency MuseumAttilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)Jardin des PlantesCaveau de la Huchette ChatouMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)Palais de ChaillotWall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)Théatre Édouard VIILa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Les Ombres RestaurantCanal Saint-MartinMonceau Park (Parc Monceau)Stade Roland GarrosArmy Museum (Musee de l'Armee)Museum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)Arab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)Galerie Vivienne