14 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make more of your visit to Mont Saint-Michel with this guided sightseeing tour, where you can explore the coastal wonder with a guide, and learn all about this Normandy landmark. After included travel from Paris, you embark on an adventure at this UNESCO World Heritage Site with an included stop at an abbey, and a guided tour through the medieval town. You can take your time to explore at your own pace, admire the views of the bay, and enjoy a scenic ride to and from Paris.
- Explore Normandy's Mont Saint-Michel on this guided full-day tour from Paris
- Uncover the history of Mont Saint-Michel with the help of your guide
- Don't worry about entry fees with abbey admission—and audio guide—included
- Travel by bus or minivan, with central meet-up in Paris' 1st Arrondissement
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets to the Abbey with audioguide
Departure & Return
6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny , 6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Agency France Tourisme - Paris Tourism
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY France Tourisme
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mont Saint Michel Guided Tour with Abbey Visit from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mont Saint Michel Guided Tour with Abbey Visit from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mont Saint Michel Guided Tour with Abbey Visit from Paris?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Might be a good experience too if it was high tide as well, so it would look as if it was floating." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mont Saint Michel Guided Tour with Abbey Visit from Paris
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisAudio Guides - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Gourmet Chocolate MuseumLatin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Dome Church at Les Invalides (Dome des Invalides)La DéfenseDalí ParisWall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)César Palace CabaretGustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Pierre Hermé PâtisserieFrench National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)9th ArrondissementSaint Germain des PrésPlace VendomePalais Royal Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Butte-aux-CaillesPromenade PlantéeLes Ombres RestaurantGaleries LafayetteOdéon-Théatre de l'Europe