14 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
For a hassle-free trip from Paris to Mont-Saint-Michel—without navigating train travel or paying for pricey taxi transfers—don't miss this convenient, door-to-door experience, with speedy minivan travel included. You're whisked from Paris to Normandy to visit the medieval coastal landmark. You get to explore the hilltop abbey and visit a history museum—with entry fees included—see the spooky dungeons, jails, and oubliettes, and enjoy an included cider tasting before the scenic return trip.
- Visit Mont-Saint-Michel—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—on this tour from Paris
- Explore a medieval city, visit the abbey, and admire the views of the bay
- Travel with only eight people for a comfortable, small-group minivan ride
- Get a top value—entry at the history museum plus Abbey audio guide—included
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets to the Abbey with audioguide
Visit of the Mont St Michel historic museum
Cider and calvados tastings
Departure & Return
6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris, France
Agency FRANCE TOURISME / PARIS TOURISM
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY France Tourisme
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mont St Michel Small Group Guided Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mont St Michel Small Group Guided Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mont St Michel Small Group Guided Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I think this part of the trip is a complete waste of time and would be best to delete from the tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mont St Michel Small Group Guided Day Tour from Paris
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsFull-day ToursMuseum Tickets & PassesCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceArchitecture Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceMuseum Tickets & Passes - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeArchitecture Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisAudio Guides - BloisArchitecture Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisAttractions & Museums - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisMuseum Tickets & Passes - BloisCategory
Champs de MarsTuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)Jardin des PlantesParc des PrincesOrsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)Clos MontmartreLatin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Obelisk of LuxorPont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)Les HallesMusée Edith PiafAquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte DoréeBois de VincennesMusée du LuxembourgGalerie VivienneBasilique du Sacré-CoeurThéatre Édouard VIICrazy Horse CabaretBasilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)