- Discover Normandy's D-Day sites from Paris in just one day
- Explore Omaha Beach, the American Cemetery, and Arromanches' artificial harbor
- Delve into the WWII history of the area with your informative guide
- Round-trip transportation included; upgrade to include lunch
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The first stop is the award-winning Caen Memorial, where you discover fascinating facts about the local area’s role in WWII. Enjoy lunch here (if option selected), before heading to pay your respects to fallen soldiers as you wander through the American Cemetery and memorial.
Then, take a stroll along Omaha Beach, one of the sites of the D-Day landings, and spend some free time to reflect, admire the ocean views, and visit the renowned visitor center here.
Continue your journey and stop at either Juno Beach, where you visit the Canadian Memorial, or Arromanches, to see the remains of the artificial harbor built by allied forces.
Finally, travel back to Paris where your tour concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The coach journey from Paris to Normandy takes approximately 3 - 4 hours and you will spend 5 hours in Normandy itself
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Possibility to buy souvenirs at Arromanches
- Toilets are available at the American Cementery, Juno Beach Center, at the comfort stop
- A warm coat is recommended during the winter period, a raincoat during the summer and a good pair of walking / flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Normandy D-Day Beaches & American Cemetery Trip from Paris.