10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Step into the past with this Normandy excursion. Over the course of ten hours, you’ll visit historic D-Day sites including beaches, bunkers, trenches, gun posts, and more. See tanks, boats, and other battle equipment. Come away from this tour with deeper knowledge of World War II history and a thorough understanding of France’s role in the conflict.
- Visit several significant D-Day sites in a single day
- Professional guide shares knowledge of WWII history
- Small group size ensures personalized experience
- Round-trip transport to Normandy from your Paris hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickups from hotels, private apartments, airbnb rentals, cruisers, basically anywhere you decide to stay in Paris.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paris in person
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Normandy Private Excursion
9 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursParisHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - BloisCategory
5th ArrondissementGrands BoulevardsPicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Bastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)7th ArrondissementArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)Saint Étienne du MontGrandes Écuries de ChantillyQuai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly)Pont Alexandre IIITrocadéro9th ArrondissementArchaeological Crypt of Notre DameDome Church at Les Invalides (Dome des Invalides)Pont des ArtsMarché d’Aligre58 Tour Eiffel RestaurantParadis LatinParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Jardin d'Acclimatation