Are you interested in?
Paris Catacombs (Catacombes de Paris) Tours
25 Tours & Activities
Hop on Hop Off
16 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2065 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the beauty of Paris with this comprehensive Hop-On-Hop-Off tour. Choose from 4 routes with 38 stops all over the city. Set your own pace and hop off at major attractions like the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, and Montmartre, spending as much time as you like in each place. Opt for a 1.5-hour night tour to see the sights of Paris illuminated.
- See major attractions all over Paris
- Choose your route and set your own pace
- Discover the city at night with an evening tour
- Receive a booklet with discounts to museums and other attractions
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Choose from multiple daytime routes and enjoy an exclusive nighttime tour of the "City of Lights."
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited hop-on hop-off across the bus route
Audio commentary with individual earphones
1.5 hour night tour around the beautifully illuminated Paris
Free Wi-Fi on board the buses.
Discount booklet including discounts to museums, attractions, restaurants and shops
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY RDGS PLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Discovery + By Night?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Discovery + By Night?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Discovery + By Night?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Discovery + By Night?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Enjoyed the Night Lights tour.Bought the three days pass, which was well worth it as is was just a little more expensive than the one or two day pass." See review
Product code: 43811P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisHop on Hop Off - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceHop on Hop Off - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeHop on Hop Off - ReimsBus Tours - ReimsCity Tours - ReimsAudio Guides - ReimsCategory
Mémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)Wall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Museum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)Le Manoir de ParisParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Clos MontmartreBellevillePierre Hermé PâtisseriePalais BourbonCaveau de la Huchette Napoleon's TombTuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)Château de MalmaisonGourmet Chocolate MuseumFrench National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)Louis Vuitton FoundationLa Seine MusicaleParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Place de la Concorde