- Afternoon walking tour to Paris' fine pastry and chocolate shops
- Savor samples of Parisian chocolates and pastries
- Enjoy a more personalized experience on a small-group tour
- Soak up illuminating commentary on Paris' sights and history from your local guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Visit specialty shops serving pastries, soft bread, rich chocolate and cakes and hear how French culinary traditions came into effect. Probe your guide for further information on France’s gastronomic scene and then bid your small group farewell at another centrally-located point when your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that your voucher will list two meeting points - It is your responsibility to be at the meeting point that corresponds with your choice of location (Saint-Germain or the Marais).
- Please note: some boutiques may be extra busy during peak holiday times
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us of any allergies or food intolerance before your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Paris French Sweet Gourmet Specialties Tasting Tour with Pastry & Chocolate.