13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Mercedes minivan max. 6 Persons, WiFi/USB
Professional Guide & professional Driver
Calvados & Cider tasting at a local Producer
Guided visit of Rouen and Honfleur
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is at the Reception desk of Your Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Clewel Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Normandy: Rouen, Honfleur, Etretat Day Trip from Paris, Calvados tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Normandy: Rouen, Honfleur, Etretat Day Trip from Paris, Calvados tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Normandy: Rouen, Honfleur, Etretat Day Trip from Paris, Calvados tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Normandy: Rouen, Honfleur, Etretat Day Trip from Paris, Calvados tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisCity Tours - BloisAudio Guides - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)Clos MontmartreDiscovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)PigallePlace de la ConcordeBellevilleMusée du LuxembourgPromenade PlantéeChâteau de MalmaisonFrench National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)Île de la CitéÉcole MilitaireGare du NordDisneyland® ParisParc des PrincesMusée des Arts et Métiers Museum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)Jardin d'AcclimatationChatouMuseum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)