Are you interested in?
- Private Paris evening tour for two
- Soak up the romantic atmosphere of Paris at night with your special someone
- Sip Champagne on a Seine River cruise
- Enjoy a romantic dinner at an upscale restaurant near the Champs-Elysées
- Take a private tour of Paris to admire floodlit monuments including the Eiffel Tower, l'Arc de Triomphe, and the Panthéon
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please make sure to add the full address of your hotel at the check-out
Your centrally located Paris hotel (zip codes beginning 75 only) (zip codes 75001-75020).
Arrondissements 1 to 20
If your hotel is located outside of Paris, a supplement will have to be paid at the driver on the day.
What To Expect
Relax as the boat glides through Paris, sipping Champagne and enjoying your sweetheart's company. Upon arrival back at the dock, meet your driver again and travel to one of the city's gourmet restaurants not far from the grand boulevard of the Champs-Elysées. Dine on a typical French meal, accompanied by more Champagne and wine, and cap it off with coffee and an indulgent French dessert.
After dinner, rejoin your driver for a nighttime driving tour of the 'City of Lights.' Travel past some of the city's main attractions, including the Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Panthéon, Musée d'Orsay, the Opéra and Place de la Concorde. These monuments are always stunning, but even more so at night when they're illuminated. Cross several of the famous bridges over the Seine, including the Pont Neuf, Pont Marie, and Pont Alexandre III, and pause in front of the iconic Eiffel Tower which sparkles unforgettably at night.
As your driver returns you to your hotel, you'll receive a rose and a half-bottle of Champagne so you can continue your romantic Paris evening. Experience the magic of Paris at night with the one you love during this private tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- In summer, tours will partially take place during the daytime as it does not get dark until much later in the evening
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the Seine River Cruise portion takes place on a standard, non-privatized boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Romantic Seine River Cruise, Dinner, and Illuminations Tour.