Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the line for priority access to the Palace of Versaille
- Listen to an audio guide in your choice of 11 languages
- Pickup at 3 central locations in Paris
- Travel via air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Musical show of the gardens of Versailles is available only on Tuesdays and Fridays (Not available from November to March)
- Fountains show of the gardens of Versailles is available only Saturdays and Sundays (Not available from November to March)
- It is strongly advised not to wear high-heeled shoes (parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard)
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Daily except Mondays and 14th of July
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magic Ways
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "Choose a day that the fountain show is available , hint it’s not available on Wednesday." See review
- "Skipping the line is highly recommended and so is this tour." See review
- "Bring earphones to plug into the portable audio guide so you don't have to continually stick the device to your ear." See review