- Marche d'Aligre small-group food walking tour in Paris with tastings included
- Explore popular market Marche d'Aligre with a knowledgeable local guide
- Talk with shopkeepers about their wares and savor tastings of cheese, wine and chocolate
- Small-group tour limited to eight people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Directions: Meet your guide in front of Ble sucre bakery, 7 Rue Antoine Vollon, 75012 Paris, France. Return point: Marché d'Aligre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The market is closed on Sunday afternoon and all day on Monday
- The minimum age to drink alcohol in France is 18
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Taste of Paris (Voyages LLC)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.