- Day trip to Normandy’s D-Day beaches from Paris
- Small-group tour limited to just eight people ensures a more memorable experience
- Gain insight into the Normandy Invasion during WWII
- Visit Omaha Beach, German bunkers, and the Operation Overlord Museum
- See Pointe du Hoc and the American Cemetery
- Stop for a cider in the Normandy countryside
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
A café called La Flamme (with a black front). Your driver-guide will arrive with a grey minibus about 10min before the scheduled departure time of the tour. Please be there at least 15 min before the official departure time!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small Group Tour 8 persons max
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms