- 6-hour Malaysian cooking class in Penang
- Search for fresh ingredients at the market in Teluk Bahang
- Learn the art of Malaysian cuisine with an expert chef
- Discover the many culinary influences of traditional dishes
- Cook a delicious lunch in the Tropical Spice Garden
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group class limited to 8 ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from any other hotels NOT located in the area of Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, available with surcharge.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Available for adult only (18 years & above only)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Experience Malaysia: Authentic Malaysia Cooking Tour.