Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit with a guide to avoid getting lost in the warren of medieval lanes
- Take a deep dive into the city’s history from the time of the Etruscans
- Tips about where to eat, shop, and sightsee from your guide
- The relaxed pace and personal attention of a small-group tour
Departure & Return
You will meet the guide at 10.30 in Piazza Italia, at the beginning of Corso Vannucci
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orange tours and trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff