- See many of Philadelphia’s key historic landmarks, all in a single tour
- This private tour gives your group a fully personalized experience
- Learn all about Philadelphia’s history from your guide’s commentary
- Opt to add on a Philadelphia sightseeing tour to explore more of the city
Departure & Return
Outside the Independence Visitor Center(weather permitting) or outside the gift shop inside the Independence Visitor Center
What To Expect
Visit the Liberty Bell, an iconic symbol of American independence and Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were debated and adopted. Walk through the Betsy Ross House, a landmark location in Philadelphia believed to be the site where the seamstress lived when she sewed the first American Flag.
Also included are the New Hall Military Museum, a 2-floor museum devoted to interpreting the role of the military in early American history; the historic Merchants’ Exchange Building, the oldest stock exchange building in the US; Franklin Court, a complex of museums, structures and historic sites at Independence National Historical Park and the Episcopal Christ Church, known as ‘the Nation's Church’ because of the famous Revolutionary-era leaders who worshiped here.
You may choose to add on a driving tour and visit additional sights including the Rocky Statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (English and German)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operated by a fully vaccinated guide
- Masks optional. Guide will mask if asked
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nick Cvetkovic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.