Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Observe local wildlife in the Smoky Mountains
- Avoid the hassle of traveling in a large tourist bus
- See more than you would on your own
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
All tours depart from Pink Jeep Tours located at 2611 Parkway Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pink Jeep Tours Smoky Mountains
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands