- See the best of the Tasman Peninsula from the waves with your guide
- Panoramic views over the mighty cliffs and hidden caves of coastal Tasmania
- Keep watch for eagles, dolphins, and seals in their natural environment
- Tours depart from Port Arthur to Eaglehawk Neck every day
Departure & Return
Next to the General Store.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Full-length waterproof and windproof jackets provided
- Please arrive at the departure point by 9:15am for a briefing and a short bus journey to the boat.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Tasman Peninsula Wilderness Cruise from Port Arthur.