- Visit 3-5 wineries
- Try pinots, chardonnays and rieslings
- Learn about wine grape production
- Wine country style lunch at a winery, included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Portland and surrounding area Hotel's Motels, private residence, VRBO, Air BNB, place of business.
What To Expect
The fertile Willamette Valley soil nurtures more than 250 vineyards, which can overwhelm visitors. This flexible 7.5-hour tour leaves the decision-making to your trained guide, who will design a custom itinerary suited for the group. This trip is perfect for all types of wine lover, from newcomers to the wine scene to expert tasters.
Every itinerary will include stops at 3-5 wineries (tasting fees are not included). At each winery, you’ll sample fine wine, stroll through historic facilities, learn about wine grape production, and enjoy a gourmet wine country style lunch. By the end of the tour, you’ll better understand the centuries-old beverage and the art of sustainable viticulture in Oregon.
Your day concludes with hotel drop-off in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Tasting fees are not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Great Oregon Wine Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Willamette Valley Wine Tour from Portland with Lunch.
- "If you want a snooty and uppity tour this is not the place for you." See review