- Visit the Gorge by bicycle with a local guide leading the way
- Travel from Portland to the Gorge in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bicycles and helmets will be supplied
- Small group sizes keep this tour personal
Departure & Return
Our shop is #120, in the breezeway of the silver and red building. If you're having trouble finding us, walk north on SE 9th Avenue from Main Street and look to your left! If you're looking for parking, you can find limited street parking and paid lots at 7th and Madison and 10th and Madison Streets
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around Portland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Hike and Bike Tour to Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls.
- "We love to bike so we chose to bike for a great portion of the trip, but everyone was given the option to ride along in the van." See review