- Travel along the Historic Columbia River Highway
- Enjoy views of the Columbia River Gorge and from Rowena Crest
- Stop to buy lunch in the charming town of Hood River
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people provides a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please stand near the front lobby doors of the hotel and wait for your Tour Guide.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Along the forested highway, visit Oregon’s famous waterfall Multnomah Falls. Join your guide and fellow visitors on Benson Bridge and snap a picture of the 611-foot-tall cascade of water as it crashes below.
Next, continue to Hood River, a picturesque valley town renowned as a prime destination for wind sports. Watch kiteboarders and windsurfers skate across the water as you learn about Hood River’s rich environmental and cultural history. Then take some free time for lunch, shopping or tasting local wines.
The final stop on your guided tour is the glorious Mount Hood, Oregon’s tallest peak at 11,249 feet (3,429 meters) and Timberline Lodge. Take a mountain walk or a self-guided visit through the renovated lodge that was once the setting for the classic film The Shining.
Your day concludes back in Portland by early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 6 require a car seat for this tour; please bring your own, as the local operator will not be able to accommodate children without a car seat
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hub World Travel dba America's Hub World Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Mt Hood Day Trip from Portland to Multnomah Falls and Hood River.