3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Escape the city for half a day—and explore the scenic highlights of the popular Columbia River Gorge—on this private tour. Pick between morning and afternoon start times, set off in a luxury Mercedes, and head into nature. You’ll discover stretches of the 74-mile (119-kilometer) highway, and immerse yourself in the Pacific Northwest scenery. Discover waterfalls like Latourell Falls and Multnomah Falls, admire Beacon Rock, stop at scenic viewpoints, and more.
- This tour takes all the hassle out of visiting the Columbia River Gorge
- A private tour offers the most flexible, personalized sightseeing experience
- Round-trip transit from central Portland via comfortable Mercedes van
- Discover waterfalls, mountains, riverside scenery, and much more
Saved to wishlist!
PA system so people in back can hear their guide
Gratuity (always appreciated)
Departure & Return
4841 SE 30th Ave, Portland, OR 97202, USA
Look for a black Mercedes Sprinter
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Terran Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Columbia River Gorge Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Columbia River Gorge Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Columbia River Gorge Half-Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Columbia River Gorge Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Columbia River Gorge Half-Day Tour
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortlandShore Excursions - OregonBus Tours - OregonNature and Wildlife - OregonWalking Tours - OregonPorts of Call Tours - OregonHalf-day Tours - OregonShore Excursions - SeattleBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleShore Excursions - VancouverBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverWalking Tours - VancouverPorts of Call Tours - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverCategory
Oneonta GorgePortland Steel BridgeThe GrottoMt. Hood RailroadOregon ZooAlphabet DistrictPortland Japanese GardenPittock MansionOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)Portland Art MuseumWillamette ValleyNorth Mississippi AvenuePioneer SquareMt. HoodForest ParkPowell’s City of BooksLan Su Chinese GardenPortland ChinatownLatourell FallsWahkeena Falls