- Private half-day boat tour to Capri from Positano
- Stop at several idyllic locations for swimming and relaxing
- Personalize your itinerary in consultation with your private captain
Departure & Return
Departure point in Positano is from the large cement pier next to the beach. This is the only cement pier in Positano. Please wait there and you will see boats pulling up. The skipper will have your name and call you once he pulls up.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Step aboard your private vessel and head north along the Mediterranean coast toward the island of Capri. Stop first at Li Galli Islands, a private archipelago and marine reserve. Stop for a swim, or simply relax and enjoy the island landscape, which includes three private luxury villas high above the rocks. These islands are understood as the place where Ulysses hears the song of the sirens in Homer's Greek classic 'The Odyssey;' the islands were also once owned by the Rudolf Nureyev, the great Soviet ballet dancer.
Next up, pass the active volcano Mt. Vesuvius as you continue across the Bay of Naples to Capri. Upon arrival, your captain shows you top sights such as the Green and White grottos, Blue Grotto, and the Faraglioni rock formations. Have time to take a dip in hidden coves and inlets.
If you get hungry, your captain can pull up at the dock of one of Capri's fine waterside restaurants so that you can enjoy a meal or refreshments (own expense).
Spend your time on the island at your leisure. At the end of your tour, your captain returns you to Positano.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff