3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Discover sea caves on the Adriatic Coast on a kayaking tour around the Kamenjak peninsula in Premantura, south of Pula. You'll paddle along the southern cape of Istria and into two caves, plus go snorkeling, admire several bays and beaches, and jump in the water from the cliffs, if you wish.
- Paddle along the rugged Kamenjak coast by sea kayak
- Enjoy an active way to explore the natural attractions of Istria
- Follow a guide into caves and around cliffs
- Snorkeling equipment, dry bags, and life jacket provided
Saved to wishlist!
0.5l bottled water
ergonomic kayak seats
Car entrance fee to Rt Kamenjak nature park
Departure & Return
Uvala Školjić, Rt Kamenjak, 52100, Premantura, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be guided by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- It's necessary to be able to swim to enter the cave
- DISCLAIMER: Time and location of our kayak tour may be the subject of change or cancellation in case of dangerous weather and sea conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Windsurfstation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave exploring by kayak?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cave exploring by kayak?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 72573P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPulaKayaking - IstriaKayaking - RovinjKayaking - PorecCategory